Present your work at NME21A unique opportunity to make the European Nanomedicine Community discover your research & innovative projects!
Abstract submission is open until the 22nd of August 2021
ABSTRACT GUIDELINES for POSTER & SELECTED TALKS at NME21:
- CHOOSE THE RELEVANT SESSION:
Please carefully read the short description of each session before choosing the relevant one for which you want to submit your abstract(s). It is accessible on the NME21 program.
Here are the sessions eligible for abstract submission:
- “Nucleic acids nanomedicines”
- “Biomedical imaging techcnologies”
- “Clinical translation of nanomedicine”
- “Nanomedicine today & tomorrow”
- “Digital Technologies & nanomedicines”
- “Pitch me up session!” (starting at TRL 3-4)
- HOW TO PROCEED?
- Submission is done fully online.
- Your abstract should not exceed 2500 characters.
- You will be able to add the list of authors, a figure, references & acknowledgments.